Got a spare bed or bathroom? Help us save more cats by giving them a safe place to stay until their adoptions!
No cat wants to live in the shelter, and cats who live in foster homes until their adoptions are happier and healthier.
All ages of cats can benefit from fostering. Other benefits of fostering include:
- More enrichment for the animals, as they interact with you and your family
- Frees up space at the shelter, allowing us to help more cats
- Gives pregnant queens a quiet, stress-free place to have their babies
- Allows kittens room to play and explore as they grow, rather than being in a cage
- Helps shy, timid, and under-socialized cats become more adoptable after receiving one-on-one attention
- Helps senior cats, who have often spent their whole lives in a home, avoid having to adjust to a shelter
- Provides extra attention for cats with medical or other special needs
You can foster for as much or as little you like. It’s a great volunteer project to do as a family, and is very rewarding!
All you need is a spare room or bathroom for your feline guest(s). An obsession with cats doesn’t hurt, either!
Ready to get started?
Fill out the forms below! Return via: