Our all-volunteer shelter could not operate without donations from people like you!
Here are some of the items we need on a regular basis:
- Cash donations for supplies and veterinary bills
- Purina Kitten Chow and Cat Chow
- Canned cat food (solid, no gravy preferred)
- All kinds of cat litter including “Barn Dry” or wood stove pellets
- Laundry soap
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Gently used towels and blankets
- Original receipts for Purina Dog or Cat Food (used to accumulate points toward future purchases)
How to Donate
Donations can be dropped off on Saturdays from 10 AM – 2 PM at our shelter.
Animal Foster Care Cat Shelter
PO Box 3385
Omak, WA 98841
Via Amazon Smiles:
Just go shopping! Amazon.com will donate a small percentage to us, at no extra cost to you!
Get started at smile.amazon.com. Choose “Okanogan Animal Foster Care Association” as your charity.
The kitties thank you!
The Okanogan County Animal Foster Care Association ‘s EIN number for tax purposes is 91-1290463.